It was a joy to shoot the Beverly family on a beautiful July evening! The weather was gorgeous, and the lighting accented the cheerful colors that portrayed their family so well! I loved the colors they chose and I hope the Beverlys had just as much fun as I did! Check out their very photogenic likenesses below!
Picture
The whole family all decked out in very cheerful beach colors!
Picture
To me seeing two people very much in love - even (or especially) after 25 years of marriage - is a very special sentiment to capture for memories!
Picture
The lighting was perfect for capturing this sibling shot

Comments

02/12/2016 11:41pm

May I simply just say what a comfort to discover somebody that genuinely knows what they are talking about on the net. You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you aren't more popular given that you surely have the gift.

07/25/2017 9:28pm

Beautiful family! I like how you all have a hint of orange in your clothes because even though it's just a color, it signifies how united you are as a family. My family and I also love wearing the same color whenever there is an occasion. Every Christmas Day and New Year's Eve, we always gather in front of our fireplace with our matching shirts to have our pictures taken just like what you did with your family. This is our way of making sure that we get to keep memories by the use of pictures. We do this annually because we like to look back on how much we've grown. Reminiscing our past is one of our favorite things to do because it shows what a beautiful family we have. I hope you get to do the same for your family.

12/03/2016 1:24pm

What a great family portrait! These photos are pretty awesome.

05/05/2017 2:36pm

I really like this photo shoot. This family look so happy on these photos! I guess it was a pleasure for you to work with them.

07/13/2017 6:58am

You are such a great photographer! Is it possible to hire you? I will call you soon.

09/13/2017 10:37am